Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hot Wheels

Every now and then B and I would mention about how fun it would be, if we could just leisurely cycle around together. So during our trip to KK while my in laws were looking after the kids, we managed to do just that and had such a good time (although my leg muscles were aching). We enjoyed it so much so that even after we got back to KL, we couldn't shake off the thought and thats when we decided that we should probably get a pair of bicycle. And besides being able to spend that time together, we'll burn some those calories as well! Not a bad thought afterall =)

As I was pretty tied up with the kids, B went on his own in search for our perfect set of wheels. And at the second store he set his foot in, one particular bicycle caught his attention. According to him, he immediately knew that it was "the right one" for me. It was a brand new Garion that looked very elegant with it's slim lightweight frame(which also makes it both durable and hardy) and finished off with a touch of classy white paint. He was right.... I love it!