Friday, December 4, 2009

Spring Cleaning


Went out last night for some christmas shopping and I came across a store selling those cute "LITTLE MISS" tee's. Now I don't know about you, but I've always been a huge fan of those. So I decided to take a minute to quickly browse through, hoping that I'd find something I liked. Low and behold, I saw one with "LITTLE MISS TIDY" in purple. How appropriate! It's not that I'm a neat freak or some obsessive compulsive cleaning machine but I do like to keep things fairly neat and orderly in my household. In fact, I found it to be quite therapeutic... be it cleaning or re-arranging the furniture.

However, that wasn't the case today... Far from it! I had only intended to re- organize the top shelf of one of the cupboards to make room for some personal items, but before I knew it, I got carried away. My hands went into automode and was already dragging everything out from under all the lower shelves. It never really occured to me just how much stuff our little family have accumulated at our new home up till now. Prior to the move, we've already cleared a whole lot of items which were in top condition eg: toys,clothes etc. Perhaps this is another good time to do the same.... something like a garage sale... Sounds fun to me =)